Thursday, May 1, 2008

Apparently The Cool Kids Are Doing It

I've never forayed into blogging before, save a few random posts on a work related blog. I'm not sure if I'm way behind on the curve, or if I'm just so cool I'm to far ahead to even consider a blog. However, after spending the majority of my computer-related hours jumping around from blog to blog, I've decided to start my own. So here I am internets.

They say that a major life change will ripple out into other smaller life changes. If that true, then I consider this to be one of those changes. I quit my job on Monday. It was a good job, paid the bills, offered me comfort, and was relatively easy. But it wasn't what I wanted, it drove me crazy. So I quit to pursue something that I really like. Not quite sure what that is yet, however I'm sure that I will be filling the time between complete mental breakdown (i.e. quitting a perfectly good job) and nirvana (finding something I love) with waiting tables. Which actually, I really enjoy despite the general unattractiveness of the profession.

I suppose that time is the ultimate factor in this one. We shall see where it goes, and how the river flows, and all of those other good things. And you know, now that I'm reading over this, I feel like maybe I should have introduced myself. Is that blogging appropo? I think I'm going to buck the system. Eventually the details will come to light I'm sure.

Untill then!

No comments: