Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm going to be frank

Sometimes things seem to get me down for no reason. It's very odd, semi-off putting, and all around weird. Does anyone else get that? You'll be strolling through the television channels and some poor, heart-wrenching story about the local SPCA's seasonal influx of cats comes across, and bam! Gone down some depressing, "I wish I could take home all the kitties" walk. That of course turns into something about just wishing you could do something, which in turns gives way to question all sorts of other things. Its a vicious cycle, and one that I have apparently perfected since it seems to happen to me more often than I care to admit to.

Maybe it's my particular brand of crazy that allows me to go down these rugged terrains of mental instability. And by the way, I do often refer to myself as having a particular brand of crazy. Dug thinks its funny. And so do I. So there.

No comments: