Monday, June 23, 2008

Bullet Format


  • I have to show this to someone....anyone really. I took this two weeks ago on my brief trip home. I forgot how much I love that sign.

  • Dug and I will officially be commencing the co-habitation program on August 1. I'm very excited. I also leave on August 1st for a 10-day trip to Jordan. I can safely say that the first ten days of us living together will be very uneventful.

  • Speaking of Jordan....how stoked am I? It's been a few years since I've had the opportunity to travel outside of the country. And I've never had the chance to go to the Middle East. I'm hoping for an eye-opening experience

  • Still on the job hunt. Don't want to talk about it.

  • One of my favorite bloggers just posted some of her 20-week ultrasounds. I'm so very excited for her. However....and this is a tiny insignificant freakout....part of nursing school is learning how to read ultrasounds. And I think I got a peek at the gender of the wee one. I might have to stop reading her blog.

  • I've become obsessed with this site. If you love me, you could gift me with anything therein.

  • Dug and I have decided to get a kitten. I think our line of thinking is that if we can keep a kitten alive, happy, and healthy, in a few years we might venture into big and better things. Like, you know, plants.

No comments: